In the past 10 months I have learnt that:
– Love is laughter and a lot of cuddles.
– Love is unnaturally long spans of time just spent looking into each others’ eyes.
– Love is expressing yourself in the most raw form and have the other person understand then still choose to stay.
– Love is interest in the same things. Or support for the other person in pursuing his/her interests.
– Love is learning about the world through another person’s eyes.
– Love is beautiful
– Love is lots of fun.
But in the past 2 months I also learnt that:
– Love is overrated.
– It doesn’t have to be once-in-a-lifetime special like I thought.
– Trust is the most essential thing in love. If it is lost once, your love will forever be tainted.
– Love is easy. But sustaining love is hard.
– Love is preferably logistics working right for two people.
– Love goes as easily as it comes.
– Love is knowing when to let go.
– Love is being grateful for all the happy memories.
And yesterday I learnt that:
– Through love, you learn.
– Love may feel elusive, but if you opened your heart (and your eyes) there are so many opportunities out there to love and be loved.
– If you recover from the heartbreak from a previous love, there are many opportunities in the future to love again.
And I believe the next time it is possible to love just as hard.